Android & IOS Application Development
Mobile Application Development
Mobile Application Development get an introduction to mobile application development, including market opportunities, challenges, and architectural models. This first of a two-part class focuses on front-end mobile application clients, while the second part concentrates on data handling, connectivity to back-end services and cloud hosting.
- Develop the skills required to create applications for the Android, and IOS.
- Develop the skills required to create applications using HTML5, jQuery Mobile and Cordova
- Understand mobile development challenges including memory and processor limitations, intermittent network access, and limited battery power
- Gain insight into new trends and features in the mobile device marketplace
- Working with Real Time databases to handle server data
- Develop a whole new project from scratch
- Different frameworks to work while making android apps
- Class Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Class Time: 1.5 Hour of Class starting from 5:00 PM.